Wednesday, October 2, 2013

coming Home...

What I'm about to say may be offensive to some people.  But it must be said.  I have THE BEST family in the world!  I tend to brag about them quite a bit.  It's hard for me to say what makes them so wonderful.  They're loud and funny and loving and obnoxious and annoying and aggravating and I love it.  All of it.  They are my Home.  They are comfortable.  And I miss them like crazy. 


But tomorrow, I'll only have to miss half of them.  Because this half is coming to Dublin. 


I honestly thought this day may never happen, that Mooly and Daddy would never get around to coming for a visit of their own.  I was wrong.  They're coming.  Tomorrow!  The excitement is overwhelming.  I can't even think straight.  So much life happens here and I can't wait to share it with them.  I can't wait for them to finally experience all the things I try to tell them about, with thousands of miles and an ocean between us.  But mostly I can't wait to hug them at the airport.  To jump and squeal and cry.  To feel Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment