Sunday, September 11, 2011

The First J.A.B.

Last night was my first Dublin slumber party.  The first Jo-And-Bailey night, to be more exact.  We ate pizza.  Made brownies.  Watched a movie two and a half movies.  Wrapped Bailey's hair with embroidery string.  Went to bed.  Woke up.  Ate breakfast.  Watched another two and a half movies.  Painted fingernails.  Walked to the grocery store.  Rode on the bus... it was Bailey's first time on a Dublin bus :)  Good times.

A conversation we had this morning...
Bailey: Jo, I think I dozed a little when we first got in bed, but I don't think I'm sleeping.
Me: Bailey, it's 9:30 in the morning.  I think you slept a lot.
Bailey: It is?!?!?!  Oh, I guess I did... it's REALLY dark in here!

 





I gotta say, it was the best J.A.B night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment