Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If a picture's worth 1,000 words...

...then how many words are 12 pictures worth?  A lot.  The pictures are easier than the 12,000 words it'd take to match them.  Yesterday, Craig and Merschon took me on an 8 mile hike around Howth.  We had a picnic lunch by the sea.  We were blessed with warm sun, cool weather (how does 66 degrees sound?), and beautiful things to look at... as you can see...













Monday night, we celebrated the 4th of July with 3 Germans and an Englishman.  We had burgers and potato salad and chips.  I made the dessert.  Patriotism never tasted so delicious!


I just saved myself another 1,000 words.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe Howth is basically in C&M's backyard - so jealous! Looks like you're fitting right in like we all knew you would:)

    ReplyDelete