Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Mamma Mia, here we go again...

... my, my, how can I resist ya?"

Three peanut butter pies in less than two weeks is acceptable behaviour (oops, i spelled that the wrong way), right?  I mean, nothing's too excessive when you're on vacation.  That's the argument I'm sticking with, anyway.

Merschon made the final pie for our Mamma-Mia-you-can't-help-but-sing-along-party (see Meryl Streep in the background there?).  And she wrote my name on the top.  Even though everyone thought I did that part on my own, and no one would believe me when I tried to defend myself.  Needless to say, all but one teeny-tiny piece got devoured that night.  Our innocent sing-along turned into a raging double-feature when we mixed in a little Moulin Rouge.  Ewan sang to Nicole, I sang to my pie, "In the name of love, one night in the name of love... I can't survive without your sweet love.  Oh baby, don't leave me this way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment